Speculation: Libor Hajek

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Crazy8oooo

Puck Off!
Sep 12, 2010
Orange County
Deal but Steel would be a 13th forward for us

I think that was a ranger fan offering that up, for which this Duck fan would decline. He may never amount to anything special, but still has some possible untapped upside in him that the Ducks could use if he hits it.

Edit...they also exposed and lost Fleury in order to protect Steel, whom they liked. So I dont see them letting Steel go in this case.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
people forget first 4 games in this guys career he was lights out, fully as advertised.
then he got hurt, shoulder injury
came back and they effed up how they handled his return

Not sure but if I remember AV being a coach who favored vets did not help

I don't think it;s mental.
There is just something off not clicking
but if they can figure that out,
given he did have 4 really dynamic games,
I agree he can contribute.

Someone wants him for nothing
once rosters settle he will be dealt like yesterday.
A pick is preferable.
Whatev the return, has to be an asset we do not have to protect.

HFBS

Noted Troublemaker
Jan 18, 2015
So happy it helped TB knock out the Isles twice AND blocked TML from getting him. A true win win indeed.

hqdefault.jpg

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Hajek has no value because everyone knows the Rangers will have to waive him soon. He’ll be dealt for a lousy draft pick because I doubt they can get a similar player with options for him

QJL

Jan 2, 2014
I remember when my fellow Ranger fans relished making Neil Pionk their whipping boy. The current one is Libor Hajek. The Rangers do have quite a few D in their system to make Hajek expendable, but there is a reasonable chance this kid turns into a regular contributor for an NHL franchise.

No, no there is not.

Hajek is on the team for now, but make no mistake, he’s the 10D.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
If I were NY, I’d look for another teams goalie prospect that didn’t pan out. With Benoît Allaire as their goalie coach, maybe they could salvage that players career?

2020 Cup Champions

Formerly Sila v Kucherove
Nov 26, 2013
I remember when my fellow Ranger fans relished making Neil Pionk their whipping boy. The current one is Libor Hajek. The Rangers do have quite a few D in their system to make Hajek expendable, but there is a reasonable chance this kid turns into a regular contributor for an NHL franchise.
Don't you mean Stionk?

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
If I were NY, I’d look for another teams goalie prospect that didn’t pan out. With Benoît Allaire as their goalie coach, maybe they could salvage that players career?
No need for a goalie. Shesterkin, Georgiev, Kinkaid, Huska, Wall. Kinkaid/Huska will be fighting for #1 spot in Hartford. Tyler Wall lived up to his last name in camp/pre-season. He had a lights out performance against Boston’s full roster. Garand has been great in the WHL and had a solid camp as well. Hoping for a forward that can clear waivers and bounce between Hartford and NY when we need him to. I proposed Hajek for Givani Smith earlier in the thread, that’s the type of deal we’d be looking for.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
LH and a slightly lower pick
for
a slightly higher pick

would hope that be a 3rd + returning a 2nd
but may well be a 4th + returning a 3rd, a 3rd +

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad