OT: Let's talk about Movies and TV Shows, Part XXX (...how can this possibly go wrong)

angusyoung

raise yor hand if u luv the beach as much as i do
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Had to check this show out as it was doing its filming just down the beach a bit from a sibling's place where I was staying and watched them in action now and again. Figured it would be trash, and it is. Don't bother with it.:nod:
download (3).jpg

Bit of a heads up if considering checking out these shows. A good kiwi bud told me about them and thought I'd have some interest in seeing them as one is filmed in his neck of the woods. Doesn't do Christchurch justice and is still rebuilding and I guess his way to invite to us a Christmas wedding. Just what I always wanted for Christmas, a 30 hour travel itinerary,:thumbd::thumbd: will do a workaround with that though. 6 episodes and better suited to a movie format, intriguing but not a must see.
download.jpg

Apples never fall, supposed to be Miami but it's filmed in Australia. Another best suited to a movie format and too predictable, would not push to see it.
download (1).jpg

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Deadpool and Wolverine - Good movie, not a great one. Kind of a mess and felt long at times, but FANTASTIC chemistry between the two mains and goes to show good characters can carry a mediocre script. Very “self-aware”, over-the-top violent and some fun fan service, especially if you were a fan of the non-MCU Marvel movies and Wolverine comics. Best part, none of this woke and leftist agenda bullshit.

Not the best MCU movie, or even the best Deadpool movie, but it’s a cinematic masterpiece compared to most of what Disney is pumping out.

7.5/10

I actually got tired of Deadpool's injections every 3 seconds. It's like, we get the character , you don't have to make a joke or goofy comment every 5 seconds. Probably in the minority I know, my kids felt it was too much Reynolds and Angry Jackman.

Fun movie, my brain needed a rest after. Enjoyed DP2 much more

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad