GDT: Let the Free Agency Madness begin

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Its already offer sheet season as we wait for the “12 o’clock UFA” season to begin (we know they are talking already).

Predictions:

Lucic is the first name we here signed in the FA period (with Boston).
Vancouver spends way too much for 2 4th defenders (possibly bottom pair guys). What is new?
And the trades continue to move glacially slow.

@DaveG or @SoupNazi or @cptjeff lets make it live

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Its already offer sheet season as we wait for the “12 o’clock UFA” season to begin (we know they are talking already).

Predictions:

Lucic is the first name we here signed.
Vancouver spends way too much for 2 4th defenders (possibly bottom pair guys)
And the trades continue to move glacially slow.

@DaveG or @SoupNazi or @cptjeff lets make it live
I’m pretty sure you can make it live as well.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
the narrative late last season was we needed to add a 50 foot player. someone who can snipe.

why not add that, in a veteran presence that knows how to win?

why not give in to the dream of an internet dork, sweet borg 'o mine?

why not 3 time stanley cup champion phil f'n kessel?

eta: with that out of the way, let's have a fun day and build a cup winning team.

Led Tasso

Jun 2, 2016
we may not get to know what happens in Free Agency if Twitter doesn't get it's s*&t together

Reactions: DaveG

spockBokk

Sep 8, 2013
we may not get to know what happens in Free Agency if Twitter doesn't get it's s*&t together

Ah, was coming to ask if anyone else’s Twitter was acting drunk. I’m getting “rate limit exceeded” when trying to refresh…

Reactions: DaveG

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
the narrative late last season was we needed to add a 50 foot player. someone who can snipe.

eta: with that out of the way, let's have a fun day and build a cup winning team.
That was the narrative from the outdoor game crew and the Buffalo game crew. I think DW and Rod say the opposite. We want to add scoring as long as it is a fit, not just to add scoring. I don’t think we are looking at 50 foot players

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014

Phil Kessel at his presser sitting next to Rod....

Picks up a small snack of a foot long dog and out of nowhere Rod bitch slaps it out of his hand.

The gif would be priceless.

To Be Determined

Jun 22, 2006
That was the narrative from the outdoor game crew and the Buffalo game crew. I think DW and Rod say the opposite. We want to add scoring as long as it is a fit, not just to add scoring. I don’t think we are looking at 50 foot players
while i believe your post to be 100% factual, it does not fit my personal 'sign phil kessel' agenda, so i'm afraid i'll have to disagree vehemently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad