Post-Game Talk: Les Canadiens de Montreal vs Ottawa Senators 7:30pm [Chabot 6 Point Game Edition]

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Ok i get to the goalie is in his circle but isn't that a stupid penalty.

He clearly knows Tkachuk is coming and he put himself in his way so that there going to be a contact.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
Anderson is turning into a pumpkin and Petry is the carving knife

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
I haven't notice Pageau's much in a positive way, he seem to struggle this game. Am I wrong?

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Those 5 seconds of PK time must have been tough on him.
lolll. You know how some time there is a line scoring after a 10 sec shift and coach decide to put the 4th line, right away instead of keeping the one who just score.

That's stupid but it still happen.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Was there even one drop pass on our PP today?

Last year it wss happening 99% of the time.

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I don’t think we’ve been that bad. Kinkaid has been amazing
Nah. He's made a couple great saves but we've probably had less real scoring opportunities than we've had PPs. They're just not generating enough to be competitive and the defense outside of Chabot is an absolute dumpster fire.

Reactions: h2

TheDebater

Peace be upon you
Mar 10, 2016
Ottawa
I like Tkachuk as a player but when drafting 4th overall, you really do expect a little more skill and talent than what he has. Let us hope that his "intangibles" make him worth being the highest drafted Ottawa Senator in almost 20 years.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
White is everywhere today. Good sign.

I hope at some point they try XXX-L.Brown and Batherson.

I don't like very much this Duclair-Pageau-Batherson line.

I would like Batherson with White and Tkachuk but it seems C.Brown will be there for the moment.

h2

Mar 26, 2002
I like Tkachuk as a player but when drafting 4th overall, you really do expect a little more skill and talent than what he has. Let us hope that his "intangibles" make him worth being the highest drafted Ottawa Senator in almost 20 years.

It’s the preseason. Relax.

Remember 22 goals as a teenager last year?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad