Leon Draisatl - time to prove?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Prove what, he already leads the league in points without playing with McD 5 on 5.

Awwww! That's so nice coming from someone who isn't an Oil fan. I'm so touched! I had no clue anyone outside of Edmonton thought this way.

That' being said, I think it's time for Hopkins, hope Dria to pull up his pants.
I think you keep Drai and Yamma together and put Hopkins on a line with Kassian and hope that Hopkins pulls something off. Hopkins will be a UFA after next year and I kinda have my doubts that he's going to be back in Edmonton if he's depending a raise if he needs to play with a top 5 player in the world the crack 50 points.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
its more like a test to the Oilers then Drasatl. Any team that loses its best player will take a hit.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Yeah...

The Oilers should just forfeit the next 3 weeks of games.

Drai really can't score at all without M. All of his goals are easy taps into open nets, and all his assists are phantom secondary assists.
cDavid.

He is bar none the worst 50 goal 100 point scorer in NHL history
Even this year, he's drawing all the easy match-ups which is how he's beating McDavid in the scoring race.

The Oilers should really consider trading Draisaitl away for depth (2x 25 goal scorers)

I would show you a series of strange math of obscure advanced stats and random calculations to show how ineffective Draisaitl really is.

:sarcasm:
Am i doing it right?
The guy is like Cheechoo, but worse, since McDavid is better than Thornton. I think that's how it works.

Reactions: Perfect_Drug
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad