Prospect Info: Lenni Hämeenaho (#58 Pick - 2nd Round - 2023 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Another Lenni assist:

PP update: Not good yet.

1st line update: Another goal (3rd pass by Lenni)

Tertiary assist!

1724953882776.png

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
A sorely needed Lenni goal

Feels like Lenni has kept taking steps when it comes to speed and the physical side of things. Can see flashes of great things, suddenly making things happen in tight places, and all the other usual stuff... but it's definitely still a work in progress. For him, and the team.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Nice amount of good chances today for Lenni and the first line, and obv. important for him to get one in right away in the 2-0 win.

18:47 TOI, 5 SOG, 2nd star of the game.
Apparently during the third period the commentator of the broadcast mentioned that Lenni was something like 23/23 with his passes also. So yeah as much as it was definitely a weaker opponent it felt like a real solid first game for all the guys on that line.

swiiscompos

Dec 9, 2018
London, UK
Thanks. I’m not much for Scandinavian languages despite having Norwegian family and surprisingly some Finnish in the past of the family tree.

I’ll be this guy who feels the need to tell you that Finland isn’t part of Sandinavia, and their language is completely unrelated to the three Scandinavian languages (Norwegian, Swedish and Danish).

/pedantic

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I’ll be this guy who feels the need to tell you that Finland isn’t part of Sandinavia, and their language is completely unrelated to the three Scandinavian languages (Norwegian, Swedish and Danish).

/pedantic
Its a hot topic. But as an artist I see a lot of similarities in face structure of finns and swedes. I believe even if they didn't many years ago, hundreds of years of neighborhood made all the work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad