Lekkerimaki vs Matt Savoie?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hu

• Total voters

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Credibility went out the window the minute you started calling a 20 year old highly touted prospect as a bust after the first rookie game in penticton. Rent free.
Also your own comment on Savoie:

“Man I dunno if Savoie just rusty or doesnt have much compete. The guy looks like hes just coasting out there. The opposite of Holloway.
Local boy, you would think he would have some get up in these games. I dont see it. Not skating, not stickhandling, sort of ho hum in 2 games. Minus the one good sequence on the assist. Might need a system in place to see him shine at the main camp.”

No need to act tough on the main forum when you yourself have doubts from two games

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Credibility went out the window the minute you started calling a 20 year old highly touted prospect as a bust after the first rookie game in penticton. Rent free.
Also your own comment on Savoie:

“Man I dunno if Savoie just rusty or doesnt have much compete. The guy looks like hes just coasting out there. The opposite of Holloway.
Local boy, you would think he would have some get up in these games. I dont see it. Not skating, not stickhandling, sort of ho hum in 2 games. Minus the one good sequence on the assist. Might need a system in place to see him shine at the main camp.”

No need to act tough on the main forum when you yourself have doubts from two games
So you like creeping around Oiler threads pulling out comments. Rent free

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
You don’t like to lose arguments respectfully do you?
What's funny is despite being sub par, Savoie still has a nice point, lekk skating around aimlessly shooting from anywhere in that first game. Signs of a lack of hockey IQ, but keep spinning the narrative 😄

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
What's funny is despite being sub par, Savoie still has a nice point, lekk skating around aimlessly shooting from anywhere in that first game. Signs of a lack of hockey IQ, but keep spinning the narrative 😄
First we criticize a rookie tournament, now we are trying to use the same tournament to prove a point….. hmmmm :m-confused:

Phrasing

Nov 16, 2007
I’m not a Lekk fan. Despite your word soup, nothing you’ve said actually and reasonably addresses the points you quoted. It’s like talking to my grade school kids.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad