Pre-Game Talk: Leaves vs SENS, Wednesday night (LAST GAME OF THE YEAR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OperationHotMother

Dec 22, 2006
11th actually cause Seattle will be Kraken the top 5
We can't pick worse than 10th I think. Even if we win against Toronto, we'll be 6 points ahead of Canucks and 2 points ahead of the Flames, and those two teams play each other 4 times. Every combination of the results will end with one of them overtaking us (the Flames hold the RW tie breaker against us). We will end the season at 9th at worst, and then Seattle will push us down one spot.

Reactions: Sensinitis

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Win , Lose or Tie .. Boys had a great finish to a very different year... Really rounding into form .. Want to see
Tkachuk Norris Batherson
Stutzle Pinto Brown
Formenton White Paul

Nice top 9 going into next year. Let these guts grow together.

JBD , I think is showing he has a future in the lineup and should have been in from his 1st game on. Not saying there won't be bumps but he is really gaining confidence. Next spring we add Sandy... Greig another year away .. So much credit to Trent Mann's drafting and Troy Mann's development.

Reactions: Emrasie

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
Logan Brown and Parker Kelly not dressing for tonight’s Belleville game.

So...expect them against the leaves tomorrow.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Logan Brown and Parker Kelly not dressing for tonight’s Belleville game.

So...expect them against the leaves tomorrow.

Kelly is on the taxi .. have not heard a roster move for Brown.. may have missed it. Jarventie and Greig coming in.

So maybe Logan gets a callup ... if not he may say f it.. my back is sore

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Injured, recovering, injured. Yeah.
Hasn’t looked good. A bit better the last couple games.
Hopefully just a depressed guy who can get it back with a good off season.

I think he's steadily been getting better coming back from injury.. still not up to where he was but getting there. Last game he was quite good

Reactions: Icelevel

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
L Brown got some young fight on his wings.

Formenton and Kelly

Will definitely be interesting

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Not sure what to make of those lines - feels like Brown told to out play Arti if he wants to play.

Alfie11

Feb 23, 2018

Wait, when did Kelly get called up?

Interesting. Looks like a thank you game for Arty Party and reward games for LBrown and Kelly.

Looks like the 5th line is the "writings on the wall" line. An indication that those players aren't back next season?

Reactions: DrEasy

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015
Not sure what to make of those lines - feels like Brown told to out play Arti if he wants to play.

uhhh how can he outplay him in order to be promoted if there is only 1 game left.

Also Anisimov is already KHL bound.

Its more of Brown getting 2 very speedy wingers to help with his pace.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
uhhh how can he outplay him in order to be promoted if there is only 1 game left.

Also Anisimov is already KHL bound.

Its more of Brown getting 2 very speedy wingers to help with his pace.

Uhhh..he can outwork him in practice ... those were practice lines (5).

Those lines don’t work unless DJ is sitting Tierney and/or Dzingle. He wasn’t slotted with Brady/Bath or even Stutzle/Brown/Dad types which I assume
Is a message that he has to continue to play his way up.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
You think they are saying to outplay Arti in a single practice to get in the game?

I think 5th line is just that...those guys can sit and Arti gets in for being a solid teammate and for (perhaps) his last game in the NHL?

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
You think they are saying to outplay Arti in a single practice to get in the game?

I think 5th line is just that...those guys can sit and Arti gets in for being a solid teammate and for (perhaps) his last game in the NHL?

I thinks it’s an olive branch ... but a short one. You’re not coming in here and auto slotting at 1-2C type thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad