GDT: leaves @ COLORADO AVALANCHE - 2/24/24 - 5PM MT

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Freaky Styley

Aug 14, 2007
redlinerapport.blogspot.ca
Games like this is what gives me pause on trading Byram.

He's always struck me to have a similar personality to Doughty. And earlier in his career Doughty was notorious for sleepwalking through the regular season.

Byram has always been confident/cocky. A cup so young probably doesn't help that ego. I can see part of his down play this year is just immaturity and disinterest.

But tonight, you see he's engaged. It's a Saturday night game against the Leafs, which will probably have the most viewers of any game this year. He shines in the prime time, so I believe in his ability to up his game in the playoffs aagin

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Exciting period but I felt the Leafs were better at 5v5 and started controlling the play in the second half of the period.

It’d be nice to have a strong second period.

Reactions: sethro109

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022

He's always struck me to have a similar personality to Doughty. And earlier in his career Doughty was notorious for sleepwalking through the regular season.

Byram has always been confident/cocky. A cup so young probably doesn't help that ego. I can see part of his down play this year is just immaturity and disinterest.

But tonight, you see he's engaged. It's a Saturday night game against the Leafs, which will probably have the most viewers of any game this year. He shines in the prime time, so I believe in his ability to up his game in the playoffs aagin
Those six games vs tampa were a long time ago.

Hopefully this post season he steps it up.

NateTheGreat

Mar 19, 2012
Winnipeg
Mack, Lehky and Byram looked solid. If they want to win they'll have to stay out of the box, this version of the Avs takes way too many stupid penalties.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
The reason Makar was so high on the PK goal was to take away the shot from Matthews.

GeoRox89

Tricky Trees
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2013
Fires of Mt Doom

I do think Bo for whatever we’re calling Middlestadt now would make the team better, probably even Zegras but other than that think it would be a mistake

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad