GDT: Leafs vs Islanders | 7:00pm | SNET-O | The Break is Over, The Push Begins Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Why was Bernier outside his crease and then backpass it to Rielly? Score one for "elite" stickhandling.

He was outside his crease because he was looking for a fast breakout? Hit Rielly's skate and landed towards Grabner for an easy empty net play.

Rare Jewel

Patience
Jan 11, 2007
Leaf Land
Let's all gang up Gardiner now and Bernier. :facepalm calm down.

I've got more of and issue with his physical conditioning than his hockey IQ, His body really doesn't seem that of a 3 year pro.

Trapper

Nov 21, 2013
everybody should be available except the first line, gleason, rielly. and can't get rid of phanuef.

Bozak,Kessel,JVR,Rielly,Gleason,Phaneuf,Bernier.

7 players, everyone else available to better the team. Agree.

Kyle Doobas*

Because Raymond has 50% more PP goals than Clarkson has total goals? Because Clarkson was completely useless when he was given regular shifts on the second PP unit?
I'd try Raymond-Kadri-Clarkson. He's really good around the net on the powerplay and Lupul is doing nothing right now.

CLUTTERSTACHE*

isles fan checking in.

i put heavy money on your leafs and idk why but im 99% sure isles will lose as usual. they are complete a$$ and im throwing money against these bums the rest of the year.

that said, win the fckng game.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I felt that the Leafs were getting too fancy with their passes, when they should be playing a simpler road game given the circumstances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad