GDT: Leafs vs Islanders | 7:00pm | SNET-O | The Break is Over, The Push Begins Now

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

Nice pp
It was a good period except 2 dumb moments
Kadri solid period
Lupul is brutal

JB Maple Leafs

Aug 31, 2005
Barrie
why doesn't Carlyle play Clarkson with Kadri and Lupul on the PP instead of Raymond??? Put Clarkson in front of the net to cause havoc!!!

jimmycarter

Jun 12, 2010
everybody should be available except the first line, gleason, rielly. and can't get rid of phanuef.

stish

Pretty hilarious watching people freak out on here

:laugh:
They have 3 weeks of whining and complaining all ready to let loose. Honestly, it's why I rarely come here anymore. No one wants to read the constant childish *****ing about every single play.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Jake Gardiner is the dumbest defenseman I've seen play for the Leafs in a long time. He takes brainless to another level.

I think I am losing hope on Gardiner. I think he's just a player that had a fantastic 30 games and now he's just back to Earth.

We have to ship out Franson and perhaps Gardiner ASAP.

So much talent but can't make plays under pressure. Gardiner crumbles under any sort of forecheck and gives up the puck.

TheThrill81*

Why did Rielly ****ing skate over to Bernier crease. I was sure he was going to clear it but it hit his skates.

Why was Bernier outside his crease and then backpass it to Rielly? Score one for "elite" stickhandling.

ryno23

Feb 5, 2010
Actually it was Bernier's fault.

Sorry that is Reilly fault. You learn as a kid if the goalie has the puck you move away from him to allow for a pass and force the forward to chose who he attacks the goalie or D.

Pretty basic peewee hockey concept

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Some miscues for sure ... I was kind of expecting that because of the two week break, but the Bernier one was pretty bad ... Unfortunately the Leafs mistakes cost them two goals

Leafs are and will continue to get their chances .. The Isles aren't that good, the Leafs just have to keep skating and capitalize on their chances

Kyle Doobas*

Actually it was Bernier's fault.
Ugly goal, but I can't see what option Bernier really had but to try a fancy pass back to Rielly after he pretty much skated straight at Bernier instead of giving him an outlet.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
why doesn't Carlyle play Clarkson with Kadri and Lupul on the PP instead of Raymond??? Put Clarkson in front of the net to cause havoc!!!

Because Raymond has 50% more PP goals than Clarkson has total goals? Because Clarkson was completely useless when he was given regular shifts on the second PP unit?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The second goal was just bad luck.

Not every goal needs to have someone at fault.

Paradoc

John Tavares is a Leaf!
Mar 13, 2013
Toronto
Nonis has to go out and trade for a defenseman because we have two that don't know how to play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad