GDT: Leafs vs Bruins - 7PM HNIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
I would be ok starting over again because toxic mess that Shanny and Dubas have created is never going to get it done

How are we gonna start over? We don’t even have a first this year and the core has complete trade protection. Starting over isn’t even a realistic option.

Reactions: theTTC

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
I have no issue moving on from WIlly. No secret I've always been a hater

Marner, JT and Willy out free up all the moneyz

• Haha
Reactions: ULF_55

ER89

Jul 25, 2018
Nylander you f*** stick you can play like this at 6.9m.

Need to get rid of this entire f***ing core sans Matthews and Willy probably.

But those two f***s need to be better especially the latter right now

LeafsFan89

Jan 2, 2011
SJ went to the finals. None of us here will live long enough to see one in Toronto.
I hated the JFG teams. I hated the Burke teams. I hated the Nonis teams. But I have never hated a team more than the Matthews era. Such potential is wasted. They are such an un-likeable bunch. I've never said watching those aforementioned teams "man, I wish we would try harder" like I do regularly with this current team. It was "man, I wish we had more skilled players than playing Rickard Wallin".

Reactions: MSZ

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
With Tavares gone next year, are there any decent centres who will be free agents?

Sam Bennett that’s about it. This years free agent class is not good. And many of them have been signing extensions. Shea Theodore just reupped in Vegas

kevsh

Nov 28, 2018
So Nylander's careless/reckless play has led to 3 crucial GA in the last 2 games and Berube's response after the latest one is to reward him by sending him out with M&M at the end of the period?

My friends, Berube has learned very quickly that the inmates still run this asylum.
I just wonder if he knew that coming in or not?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
As much as I love Nylander and Matthews, I would rather just rebuild at this point. The mix just doesn't work. We're on pace to be worse than San Jose was with their core lol.

To me, Nylander is most acceptable for what he is despite flaws and all and how he can be annoying.

I find Matthews to be a disappointing player. You just see the clear path for him to be right below McDavid, second best in the game, and that horse that leads us to success but he just seems unable to be in that conversation with Mackinnon, etc. I think rookie Matthews puts this year's version to shame.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Are they making the playoffs? This thing could unravel in a hurry.

They’ll make the playoffs we’ve started like this every year. They suck in october.

I kind of want them to be a wildcard team kinda. Maybe we get the cross over to the metro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad