Half-Assed GDT: Leafs vs Blues

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueKnight

Apr 19, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Blame Binny all you want and I am but look a the D in front of him. He can make a f***ing save. With a game like this not having Pietrangelo is looking worse and worse.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Binnington is going to be an extremely expensive buyout. Either cap space or a couple picks to Arizona or something. Don’t know what’s worse, but I’d bet my life he doesn’t finish year three of that contract in St. Louis. Rare contract miss by Army, but he can’t let it cost us an important piece like Kyrou, Thomas, or Buch.

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Exactly. NHL goalie should never have a slump. 3 bad starts and he is confirmed trash.
dG37Vok.png

3 games LOL

4 starts with a 8 at the start of his save pct

TheDizee

Trade Jordan Kyrou ASAP | ALWAYS RIGHT
Apr 5, 2014
Goalies are voodoo. They all have rough spells, even best of them. Should we play Husso couple games to let Binny get his head together. Perhaps. Should we write him off? No way
he needs a AHL conditioning stint

Davimir Tarablad

Sep 16, 2015
Binnington had a chip on his shoulder when he came into the league, maybe losing his #1 job puts that back on him and he returns to form. Thankfully Husso has taken a massive step forward this year in his play that we can give him the reigns for a bit.

Bye Bye Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
Binny was terrible tonight, but let’s not forget the terrible turnovers, awful coverage on bunting goal, insane pass by Scandella, and that we had 1 shot in 3rd at point we pulled goalie. We showed a lot of moxy to keep pushing back down so many key players, but we were awful in our own zone much of night.

Meatball

2018-19 Stanley Cup Champions! :3
Jul 1, 2014
St. Louis
Scandella :facepalm:

I thought the objective of the game was to work toward the other team's net. I'm sorry, but that wasn't a great choice, all things considered.

Still, he's a fine player. :nod:

Reactions: BlueMed

WeWantTacos

they said aw-reety an' they was aw-righty
Apr 6, 2012
Brett Hallway
The troubling part is giving up such an awful goal after you've already given up 5 in the game. Actually put your stick on the ice and pretend like you give a f***. The goofy antics of swinging at people's heads are already annoying enough.

Husso has played really well this year, he seems to be putting it together and deserves a shot. I hope to see him in net on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad