Leafs starting line-up 24/25

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

namttebih

Dec 11, 2010
East York
The total minutes are over 60, is that because we run four forwards on the PP?

Your lines are good and I get what you ware doing. I really want to see if Marner can be Nylander's winger. If those two click it's hard to imagine a better two lines in the NHL.

Knies Matthews Domi (20)
XXXXX Nylander Marner (19)
Robertson Tavares McMann (15)
Holmberg Kampf Jarnkrok (12)

XXXXX could be Pacioretty, Holmberg, Jarnkrok, Grebyenkin, or Cowan
My math was wrong because it was 2am and I was a few pops deep. Haha

I don't disagree with your second line idea, but my intention was to have each of them drive their own line.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
This is exactly what I was about to respond to his post. I like the Idea of running 3 lines driven my Matthews, Marner and Nylander. I'm still not even sure if there's enough ice time, but Nylander's line would more than likely be used in limited settings.

Knies Matthews Domi

Possible break out season for Knies. Big body, puck retrieval. Domi's play making and Matthews' scoring. Domi the one week link defensively.

20 minutes a night

Robertson Tavares Marner

Have Marner feed Robertson. Marner and Tavares defensively responsible. Give Robertson a chance to prove himself. Give him more than a quick look. Have Mitch show him how to avoid getting hurt with a small frame. Give him a specific job in hopes that he truly becomes a leader. Mentor Nick.

18 mins

McMann Nylander Jarnkrok

Have Nylander flanked by defensively responsible guys with 20 goal potential.

16 mins - which is less than you would want Willy to play, but give him a year. Give him an actual chance to play the position in hopes that he can take Tavares' spot the following year.

Pacioretty Kampf Holmberg

All D zone starts obviously. Pacioretty has received Selke votes in the past.

12 mins

line are not static all game long, Berube can still send exemple nylander with matthews on specific situation or whatever

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad