GDT: Leafs @ Sens - 7pm - TSN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

shaner8989

Aug 6, 2005
I’d love to see Grebenkin and A. Nylander shine tonight. I think they could be huge assets.

Knies Matthews Marner
Nylander Nylander McMann
Pacrioetty Tavares Grebenkin

Nasty top 9

Puckstuff

May 12, 2010
Milton
A.Nylander and Jarnkrok are pretty interchangeable imo. Both smallish Swedish forwards who can chip in 15 goals but don't offer much else. Jarnkrok might be a little better defensively but neither are elite on D. I think it will be hard for A.Nylander to make the team when they're paying Jarny 2.1.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
A.Nylander and Jarnkrok are pretty interchangeable imo. Both smallish Swedish forwards who can chip in 15 goals but don't offer much else. Jarnkrok might be a little better defensively but neither are elite on D. I think it will be hard for A.Nylander to make the team when they're paying Jarny 2.1.

small? Alex is like 6'1/6'2 he's taller than Willy

Reijo

Sep 22, 2024
I’d love to see Grebenkin and A. Nylander shine tonight. I think they could be huge assets.

Knies Matthews Marner
Nylander Nylander McMann
Pacrioetty Tavares Grebenkin

Nasty top 9
Grebenkin can really pull that opponent head off still party. What!! He is a nasty competitor. Loves blood. Alexander Nylander has will have to learn more skating and not being pumped off the puck by weak guys. Nylander would play for some other team, but we have so much strength and honor like gladiator that he cannot fit in this armor. Unless we get injuries and bruises. Ridley Scott Gladiator II will show in theatres near you soon 2024. Its amazing.

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
I might be one of the biggest haters of Jarnkrok but to call him a little better than A.Nylander at defence seems a bit disingenous. He's a top pker, and one of our go to guys for defence

If we kept him strictly fourth line winger + PK1 + out when we are up late come playoffs, I could live with that if we had the cap

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
I disagree at that. The defense gap between nylander and Jarnkrok is a huge gap. In regards to offense Jarnkrok is “you see what you get” while nylander still might have more.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
People talking about how poor our defense is. My experience is these are the games we defend the best. I bet we beat Ottawa's A group tonight

I might be one of the biggest haters of Jarnkrok but to call him a little better than A.Nylander at defence seems a bit disingenous. He's a top pker, and one of our go to guys for defence

If we kept him strictly fourth line winger + PK1 + out when we are up late come playoffs, I could live with that if we had the cap

Thank you. It's like people don't know who Jarnkrok is because he was hurt so much last season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad