Post-Game Talk: PS2 - Washington ( Hershey ) 2 @ BRUINS ( Providence ) 4

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CellyHard

May 27, 2012
Massachusetts
As Brickley said, the issue is Wilson shadowing the Bruins top prospect in a meaningless preseason game to finish the hit. The hit itself is fine.

Bruins should be sending messages. Otherwise why assemble the new identity this season? Defend each other.
Completely agree. My stance though is you don't have it do it by mixing it up with Wilson. Everything he did was clean

Lineup their prospects like Ivan Miroshnichenko and make yourself noticed by doing the same back

I love that type of hockey

Reactions: Ozzy Osbourne

IveGotToBeMe

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2012
RI
Carlo is one of the most overrated Bruins ever. Chris Kelly is the captain of the overrated team all time.
Carlo was the most consistent defenseman for the Bruins last season. He's not the whipping boy, find someone else. And as far as Chris Kelly is concerned, you must have slept through his time with Boston because he was a pivotal role player who excelled in the penalty kill and helped stabilize the defensive game in the Stanley Cup season.

Ozzy Osbourne

Nov 14, 2023
Completely agree. My stance though is you don't have it do it by mixing it up with Wilson. Everything he did was clean

Lineup their prospects like Ivan Miroshnichenko and make yourself noticed by doing the same back

I love that type of hockey
Wilson probably wouldn’t go with a guy like Abate in a preseason game anyways.

Reactions: CellyHard

Aussie Bruin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
OT but I just realized that Tomas Nosek signed with the Panthers.
If I'm him I have a simmering grudge against that prick.

They will need to clear the air just as MoJo and Marchand did when the former signed here. The ice is a battleground and while Tkachuk definitely crossed a line there, most things can be sorted out pretty quickly once guys chat face-to-face. Most on-ice nonsense is water under the bridge.

Reactions: Mick Riddleton

FONZIE

AYYYYYY!!!!
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Moved to NC, it's warmer than WI :)
How I feel watching the Bruins preseason games
460488185_122178513110210623_5879646491353300897_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Blade of Schmautz

Ad

Upcoming events