Leafs record in the next 5 games?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

What record do the Leafs achieve?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShaneFalco

Jul 15, 2012
London, On
Sorry, not a Dubas lover, I’m just not a miserable person, who is always mad or complaining about things, or someone who throws tantrums when things don’t go the way I want.
lol yeah it's always the miserable thing or tantrums
Maybe some just call it as it is

Reactions: capfit9

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
lol yeah it's always the miserable thing or tantrums
Maybe some just call it as it is
I dunno about tantrums but from what I remember, since we lost to TB in the playoffs, you've definitely been miserable, possibly even the most miserable poster here. JMHO.

I hope you were able enjoy the last couple of games anyway.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
Sorry, not a Dubas lover, I’m just not a miserable person, who is always mad or complaining about things, or someone who throws tantrums when things don’t go the way I want.
sure you are and before that you probably had a massive crush on Burke . lol

and it doesn't make someone a miserable person to believe Dubas hasn't done an adequate job but i can see how it would look that way to person who's head over heals in love with him . lol

• Haha

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
sure you are and before that you probably had a massive crush on Burke . lol

and it doesn't make someone a miserable person to believe Dubas hasn't done an adequate job but i can see how it would look that way to person who's head over heals in love with him . lol

Sad response.

There is having an opinion about Dubas, and there is creating a narrative, that one must defend and fight for, no matter what happens going forward. Trying to prove how correct your narrative is.

It doesn't make someone a miserable person, to have an opinion... they were miserable before... and after...

Reactions: Metroid and kb

Vaive50

Dec 24, 2015
3 straight wins and now only 4 points under the Bruins (I'm sure that'll change tonight after the B's play the Blues but then the B's did lose to the Sens). The Leafs are now 7-4-2 after 13 games, last season, the Leafs were 7-5-1 after 13 and we all remember how good that record-setting season went. And just like last season, the Wings tried hanging around for as long as they could.

Fogelhund

Sep 15, 2007
3 straight wins and now only 4 points under the Bruins (I'm sure that'll change tonight after the B's play the Blues but then the B's did lose to the Sens). The Leafs are now 7-4-2 after 13 games, last season, the Leafs were 7-5-1 after 13 and we all remember how good that record-setting season went. And just like last season, the Wings tried hanging around for as long as they could.

So did the Sabres... they had a decent record after the first 8-10 games, then faded. In the next ten games, the pretenders and contenders will start to sort themselves out. It will be a tougher year though, as many teams are somewhat better.

Reactions: Tufted Titmouse

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Only took a week to expose some of the knee-jerk idiocy in the fan base. Is this team perfect? No. Is it valid for fans to have questions about this roster? Definitely. But the notion that a 4-4-2 start to the season was catastrophic, and pointed to us being a lottery team, is just hilarious. Of course fans will ride the ebbs and flows of the season, but holy **** people can be short sighted

GoonieFace

Jun 24, 2013
The Matrix
Only took a week to expose some of the knee-jerk idiocy in the fan base. Is this team perfect? No. Is it valid for fans to have questions about this roster? Definitely. But the notion that a 4-4-2 start to the season was catastrophic, and pointed to us being a lottery team, is just hilarious. Of course fans will ride the ebbs and flows of the season, but holy **** people can be short sighted
Imagine not being fooled by this teams regular season performances, how silly of us. There are no knee jerk reactions, this is a recording

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Imagine not being fooled by this teams regular season performances, how silly of us. There are no knee jerk reactions, this is a recording
Nights like tonight are good reminder.

The team basically comes and goes as they please.

Reactions: ClarkSittler

hullsy47

Dec 7, 2005
My guess is we turn it around short term and go on a decent run and everyone will absolve management and the coach and the players and we will falsely believe again. THEN we hit one more rough patch and it goes to hell. We have a ton of talent, we will win our share, that really isn’t the point for me anymore.
The statement needs to be made soon
Usually by American Thanksgiving

This team needs to know if they can win with this group

Reactions: DarkKnight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad