GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruaware41

Typical
Oct 22, 2019
Everyone clowning on JT, Marner, and Matthews, but O’Reilly ain’t done anything that I’ve noticed.
o reilly has been so lifeless this game i might start to hate him at some point. marleau vibes. throw a fukking hit big boy. nylander and marner have been throwing the body this game. He’s had a good opportunity to drill people a few times in the ozone and just didn’t.

Oh well just win.

Reactions: Willchel Marlynder

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
"[William] in big minutes has played very calm and very good" - Elliotte.

I always picture a wind up monkey playing the symbols in his brain. Hard to overthink or be calm when you never think. He's so pretty though.
its like they only look at the score sheets and see oh he has a point must be good then.

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
Nylander and Rielly are cornerstones, 16 34 91 really stand out next to them (in a bad way), last year too

What really sucks is he's probably the one who gets traded if a shakeup happens.

I was chatting with my Dad on the phone that period. Predicted the Leafs would win in regulation and thought Nylander was gonna get his second.

Hopefully we have a different result than NJD yesterday.

Reactions: Super Mega

A1LeafNation

Good, is simply not good enough!
Oct 17, 2010
o reilly has been so lifeless this game i might start to hate him at some point. marleau vibes. throw a fukking hit big boy. nylander and marner have been throwing the body this game. He’s had a good opportunity to drill people a few times in the ozone and just didn’t.

Oh well just win.
Oreilly just got here and is playing on a broken hand and leg.

He's not in the same category as 91 34 16 who have been in the same place year after year.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I love the ping on this one

Mats was a different breed
He's so anti Matthews. He came through when the game mattered the most
He took punishment game in game out. I still remember that season when he had like 13 stitches, came back to tie the game against Carolina

He held the OT winner record for so long, long before 4 on 4 and 3 on 3 OT hockey

Reactions: LeafSteel

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Amazing how the league only has like 2 different angles to show…. Where’s the angle from twitter

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009

Oh well just win.
O'Reilly fizzled out at some point in the Tampa series. Mind boggling

Reactions: ruaware41
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad