GDT: Leafs - Panthers Game 5: 7pm EST - On Lots of Channels: The BWO Presents - Well it's Game 5 down 3-1. Best Keep Drinking. Baby

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
Nylander and Rielly are cornerstones, 16 34 91 really stand out next to them (in a bad way), last year too

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
So it's gonna be like Kerfoot or Lafferty getting the winning goal..

May as well forget about 16 and 34, they seem upset that they're not already enjoying the summer fun.
Shhhh
They wanna win.
I hope they wanna win.
I want them to want to win....
But also cry emoji, cuz like. Wtf.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008

Yes, a player with:

6 shots
8 scoring chances
9 hits
3 blocked shots

Is a ghost.

I swear some people need reminders to breathe every 2 seconds otherwise they'd suffocate.

I think when the player has 0 goals going into the 5th game as a franchise center, you're looking for more than shots and chances. You need production. It ain't that simple but it's just the bottom line. I'm all for looking at the positive side of things, especially in the regular season when the season is long but Matthews need to be a lot better.

Reactions: pcruz

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Alright I've changed my mind, you can see white on the last frame of this before the whistle blows.

Everyone's like Ohh, he pushed the pad in. Yeah f***in right, like Tampa last series and that was a goal? Rielly barely touches the pad there

Reactions: HolyCrap

Pete2000

Nov 10, 2019
Image-1.png

Reactions: Darcy Tucker

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
The debate isn't over if it went in.

They called it back because apparantly the ref had the intent to blow the play dead.

After he lost sight of the puck I believe. But you can see the puck cross the line with Riley's stick still in the frame, surely before ref's intent.

Reactions: thewave
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad