Post-Game Talk: Leafs lose

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
MV5BNzBjZjk1NzAtZTk4My00YWFkLTg1YjQtOTA1MjdiMmZiNDVkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ0NTk5NzU@.jpg

I think I speak for the realist fans, we apologize to you Kyle.

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Well... being realistic but optimistic I usually want to say yeah they'll figure it out but I think Treliving makes his mark on the team in the next 10 games.

This team is just treading water... they're not swimming anymore.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Domi
Bertuzzi
Klingberg
Reaves

I could name more but these 4 were brought in by our new gm and were awful this game.

If leafs are buyers at trade deadline, Klingberg needs to be added as a piece to trade away to clear cap room. He is awful and will be worse in the playoffs.

Reactions: arso40

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Imagine blaming a GM that was hired a month before free agency started lol. Meanwhile, that turd Dubas did squat in 5 years and is worshipped by his turd army
He's got the Penguins firing on all cylinders to be fair to him.

dubplatepressure

Jul 10, 2007
Domi
Bertuzzi
Klingberg
Reaves

I could name more but these 4 were brought in by our new gm and were awful this game.

If leafs are buyers at trade deadline, Klingberg needs to be added as a piece to trade away to clear cap room. He is awful and will be worse in the playoffs.
You mean this season.

ponder

Jul 11, 2007
Vancouver
We’re a cash strapped team, and Boston Pizza Jr., fresh off ruining Calgary, spent $11 mil AAV on Klingberg, Reaves and Bertuzzi. Klingberg and Reaves are basically unplayable, get lit up every time they touch the ice (worst 2 players on the team IMO), and Bertuzzi just hasn’t done much. Thanks Brad.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad