PTO: Leafs invite Brandon Prust to camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Joel Ward

Sep 24, 2012
Toronto
Meh as long as he doesn't take a spot away from a deserving kid because of his "toughness", I won't mind.

Does he play RW at all? Could get a Martin - Komarov - Prust line going and forget about scoring all together! :naughty:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
as long as he's competing for the same spot Greening and Michalek are competing for. We better not send down Brown, or Soshnikov, or lose Leivo for nothing on waivers just to keep Prust unless those players clearly prove they don't deserve it in camp.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I like this a lot we were to damn soft last year and he can help address that he should be able to beat out Michleak for a spot

Mad Brills*

The leafs have leivo/holland as waiver eligibles who are better than him ,and will be missing 4 forwards (matthews/komarov/jvr/michalek) due to the world cup. It's likely a camp body.

M2Beezy

Love ya Grubster
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I like this a lot we were to damn soft last year and he can help address that he should be able to beat out Michleak for a spot

Hes really not good at hockey i dont think is what you guys need and hes a pout remember last year when he got in a hissy fit when he was gonna be scratched at a game in New York? Keep him away Leafs please

Lindberg Cheese

Apr 28, 2013
Cambodia
Good invite, I love this guy. Obviously, the way he plays he won't be having a 12 year career but hope he sticks. Look after the young guys.

SML

Mar 13, 2002
Visit site
Some guys age like a bottle of wine.
Others age like a gallon of milk.
There ain't no cork in Prust.
I loved this guy. One of my all time favorite Rangers, but the style of play chewed him up and left nothing but gristle. He's there for some young guy to make a name for himself fighting. Prust will be lucky to catch on IMO.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
The kind of guy it wouldn't hurt to have around with all the young players the Leafs are likely to have in the lineup. Especially for the preseason. But last year, his wheels were just so completely gone. He just couldn't play at NHL pace anymore. Doubt that's changed.

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
He's anything but, he's an honest hockey player trying to make a living. Hes never done anything toolish as far as I can tell and I include the Stepan incident being that I'm a NYR fan. No risk move by the leafs.

Wow, you need to look up all his stupid comments over his career. Complete idiot

BreakingGood

Jun 29, 2014
a team with like 18 forwards who are good enough to play in the NHL invites one who's a fringe AHLer to camp. What a world.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad