GDT: Leafs in Music City to Face some Predators. (TSN4, 8:00) - Thurs. Nov 12, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

Bozak wakes up

If only he played more like Kadri, we would have a good player than

dballislife2

Jul 7, 2011
theres such a huge gap between kadri and bozak in offense generated...but sometimes u just get to the right spots and cash in lol

teeder333*

Oct 22, 2014
This Babcock is just way too good of a coach, damn I wish we had just let him take a one year sabbatical to say coach in the KHL or something or heck spend some time with his family.

There is just no way this guy is going to allow his name be associated with last place overall. No way in heck. He is doing this with two top six forwards, maybe just one.

That is insane. Totally insane.

The Examiner

Jun 24, 2013
I really love how active the Leaf sticks are this year. Now if they could only control the puck.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
This Babcock is just way too good of a coach, damn I wish we had just let him take a one year sabbatical to say coach in the KHL or something or heck spend some time with his family.

There is just no way this guy is going to allow his name be associated with last place overall. No way in heck. He is doing this with two top six forwards, maybe just one.

Well we haven't won yet.

RythmicOne

Feb 26, 2012
I like the board work this leafs team is doing now... squeeze to the boards and support for the strip

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015

I think you should calm down just a bit. We're still sitting in 2nd last.

Babcock is the best coach in the league, but the coach can't score goals or keep them out of our net.

showtime8

Jun 30, 2010
Toronto, ON
I've always been a fan of Peter Holland. But he's just doesn't have anything to offer. He looks lost and looks like he's a half step slower than everyone else.

I wonder what changed from last game til now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad