GDT: Leafs in Music City to Face some Predators. (TSN4, 8:00) - Thurs. Nov 12, 2015

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pookie

Wear a mask
Oct 23, 2013
babs is not really a dump it in coach...possession guy

So you've been told. Actually, I am not at all saying he doesn't want possession.

But watch them defend when Nashville has the puck breaking out of their zone. 1:3:1

Like Tampa a few years back when Philly just sat back and did nothing.

Sort of like a trap -cycle. Keep it but when you don't, clog it up. Get it back.

I find it interesting that the 2 recent wins have come when we were outshot... I guess that would be Corsi'd. (Is that a word?).

91Kadri91*

gARDINER'S ISSUE for his career will be his brain. like kadri

Yeah, except Gardiner and Kadri are our best possession players, which both our management team and coaches value.

But you do you.

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
Means 94% of the time he's lost possession of the puck tonight

lost possession as in turning it over? or just not holding on to it and moving the puck efficiently? Haven't noticed turnovers from him so context is important other wise I smell wrong numbers being calculated with this.

91Kadri91*

lost possession as in turning it over? or just not holding on to it and moving the puck efficiently? Haven't noticed turnovers from him so context is important other wise I smell wrong numbers being calculated with this.

It means the opposing team (Nashville) has had possession of the puck (roughly) 94% of the time while Gardiner has been on the ice tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad