GDT: Leafs @ Habs -- pre-season game 4 -- 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

weems

Jul 3, 2008
Lorentz with another good period.
Nice pressure on Dach on the PK that created a prime chance for Hirvonen.
Finishing all his checks and looks responsible with the puck, had a good hit on Mailloux.

Robertson has been our best player so far in camp.

Reactions: bax

On-the-Fly

Feb 6, 2007
TSN is actually a lot cheaper than SN.

I hope Rogers doesn't get the next NHL TV contract so I can unsubscribe them.

It'd be great to unsubscribe the lot of them.

Thanks for the info. TSN seems to want 10 bucks more a month from me than SN does for fewer games.

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
That hit wasn't good , I'm now regretting picking Marner and Mathews in my hockey pool , frontier justice may prevail .

13pacheco31

Jan 17, 2014
Just caught up with all the 1st period highlights.

Laine that's unfortunate ... a penalty should of been called but it wasn't vicious.

That X whatever his name is on the Habs is a f***ing moron. Guy should be getting suspended 100 %.
I don't think the hit was any more malicious than pezzettas hit on Tavares, it was just unfortunate. Questionable at worst

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
Chippy game. Shame about Laine. That leg was gross. Wifi nearly pulled a Bertuzzi on Pare. Kokkonen with a couple of big blocks to end the period. Robertson doing what he has to do. Hildebeast is pretty big and calm.

Reactions: Phion Keneuf

On-the-Fly

Feb 6, 2007
That's weird, so they offer different pricings for different regions?

Not really sure. I'm paying 20ish a month for SN plus and TSN wants 30 a month for all their leaf games. I'm on the eastern outskirts of Leafs region, but was always lumped into leafs region when I had cable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad