GDT: Leafs @ Habs -- pre-season game 4 -- 7PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
It'd be great to unsubscribe the lot of them.

Thanks for the info. TSN seems to want 10 bucks more a month from me than SN does for fewer games.

TSN is actually a lot cheaper than SN.

I hope Rogers doesn't get the next NHL TV contract so I can unsubscribe them.
very strange, I have bell Fibe to add TSN they want 22 bucks more per month, to add SN they want 15. I wonder why that is?

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
In other news, I wonder which side Noodles will support on Monday. Complaining about the Laine play and defending Xhekaj, or seeing both sides? Actually I know the answer.

Noodles is always the neutral party in everything, unless it's goalie related.

Reactions: Cleetus

MSZ

Car guy
Oct 5, 2014
Scarborough
Not really sure. I'm paying 20ish a month for SN plus and TSN wants 30 a month for all their leaf games. I'm on the eastern outskirts of Leafs region, but was always lumped into leafs region when I had cable.
very strange, I have bell Fibe to add TSN they want 22 bucks more per month, to add SN they want 15. I wonder why that is?

I pay $42 after tax per month for TSN, TSN+ and SN+ Premium (most NHL games included).

I'm in Toronto.

Spargon

May 31, 2019
Injury to Laine aside is this pretty much the Habs roster? I recognize most of the names. Because if this is the team the Habs fans think can make a push for the playoffs LOL this team is horrible. Hutson kids seems like a good one though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad