GDT: Leafs @ Habs - HNIC - 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

stats1

Jul 22, 2022
Brodie is hard to watch. He used to be so steady back there. Now it's an adventure every shift.
What is with his lazy, loose 1 hand on the stick plays. The guy looks like he’s ready to retire at the end of the year. Same with Tavares. f*** we used to be this fast young team, now we’re old and slow

Reactions: Griffin76

Lemontree

Fire Dubas
Feb 12, 2018
Tavares was pissed, I’ve never seen him pissed before

Should be an upcoming suspension for a cross check to the face after the play was over, I guess

5 gamer coming right up
I'm guessing it was the dirty dangerous crosscheck to the back of the head of Jarnkrok by Savard on the previous play.

Enga Olly

May 26, 2021
Team is clearly struggling. Either flu or a bunch of little things that add up to this shite. The few days off comes at a good time.

Good thing we're playing the lowly Shabs or we would have long been out of this game. I do love that the Habs are crap. I just don't see them climbing over Buffalo or Ottawa the next year or 2 - and that suits me just fine

Reactions: Strangle

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Team is clearly struggling. Either flu or a bunch of little things that add up to this shite. The few days off comes at a good time.

Good thing we're playing the lowly Shabs or we would have long been out of this game. I do love that the Habs are crap. I just don't see them climbing over Buffalo or Ottawa the next year or 2 - and that suits me just fine

Ya there’s something wrong with the team right now, for sure

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Bertuzzi is such an enigma.

Most of his time in Toronto has been dreadful, but every now and again he shows you what we thought we were getting when he was signed.

Tonight is not one of those nights.....

In the first half of the season he was still making plays and creating chances. He was pretty unlucky and all that but he wasn't a detriment. He finally got a little hot for a bit, mostly by being on the PP as well.

Tonight has been pretty awful though. Flubbing on passes, losing battles, turning over the puck, not being in position and just skating in mud. Bad days happen to the best of us, but it might be time to accept that he's just not compatible to play in the position he's currently in.

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
I've gone to the bathroom twice since the game started and the Leafs scored twice while in the bathroom.

I'll be in the bathroom the rest game

230912-laxative-shortage-dulcolax-se-1220p-544e22.jpg

Reactions: keonsbitterness
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad