GDT: Leafs @ Habs - 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dayjobdave

Apr 29, 2010
Honestly think they should just drop the penalty shot at this point.

I think the odds of scoring are still marginally better than a PP, but I'd much prefer the 2 minutes of zone time.
I’ve always felt you should be able to decline the penalty shot and have the two minutes

BrannigansLaw

Grown Man
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2006
Boston, MA
game winner in OT. We've seen this movie before. Then we put up with the Caufield>Matthews narrative until the league adjusts to him and he comes down to Earth just like all the others.

This has the wizzel hattrick in OT written all over it ffs

Or Slafkovsky. That would also fit within the realm of Leafiest outcomes

Reactions: Alamo Leafer

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
Hardly the biggest concern tonight but Marner seems to have reverted to the guy that defers again. He doesn't have that shoot mentality he brought in the 2nd half last year.

alliuk12

Feb 1, 2011
man i can`t Listen to the broadcasters on toronto and montreal games this year they are so bias it`s montreal made a great play and toronto fluked a goal. better to watch the simpsons then listen to how great the habs are when they are crap

Reactions: Enniskillen

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Marner and Matthews have ghosts so far.

Marner had the nice first assist, but then a no look pass that was intercepted and resulted in the first goal against. Right now, it has been at least as bad as it has been good, which mean that they are nowhere near good enough.

At least the 2nd and 3rd line have looked good. 4th line is doing 4th line things too I guess, but they could be better as well.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Hardly the biggest concern tonight but Marner seems to have reverted to the guy that defers again. He doesn't have that shoot mentality he brought in the 2nd half last year.

It's only 2 period so far. It takes a while for players sometimes to get into the swing of things

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012
Matthews has been off beat so far, hopefully he can pop off the winner in the 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad