GDT: Leafs @ Habs - 7pm

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Pre-season is too long, time to get it started.

DROP THE PUCK!!

NHL Game Page

Bunting — Matthews — Marner
Nylander — Tavares — Malgin
Engvall — Kerfoot — Jarnkrok
Aston-Reese — Kampf — Aube-Kubel

Rielly — Brodie
Muzzin — Holl
Giordano — Sandin

Murray

Last edited:

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
On paper it looks like an easy win for the Leafs, but Montreal will be full of piss and vinegar and just might keep it close.

Reactions: Clark4Ever

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
What my boss sees:

200.gif

What he thinks I am doing:

WORK

What I am actually doing:

Furiously typing hyped messages on the HFBoards Leafs GDT

leafsfan2point0

Jun 8, 2011
Let’s goooo! This has the makings of a potentially amazing team hopefully there’s success at the end!

Shooter2x

Nov 3, 2021
Hype-ness got the best of me. I made an impulsive decision and paid for Sportsnet Now a moment ago, since all the stream sites are cluttered with spyware now. I mean I guess I can look at it as, instead of paying for the anti virus to stream safely, I paid for the legal, HD and virus free stream instead.

With that said LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tumblr_4543fb64dd3db556ee4c06117d68ea87_2ee5fd7b_400.gif

"I mean, when I saw the opponent I thought it was still pre-season"

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Saw Dreger talking about the Leafs being open to an 8 year extension for Bunting to bring the number down. What would a max term bring his average down?

8 years would buy several seasons in his 30's so I assume it would be something like 8 years 4.5 AAV which I am ok with. He fits with our top line players and scores, but more importantly he brings tenacity to our top end of the lineup and we simply need more players like him not less

Reactions: Tufted Titmouse

DraftSchmaft

Jul 29, 2021
Hype-ness got the best of me. I made an impulsive decision and paid for Sportsnet Now a moment ago, since all the stream sites are cluttered with spyware now. I mean I guess I can look at it as, instead of paying for the anti virus to stream safely, I paid for the legal, HD and virus free stream instead.

With that said LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View attachment 592734

"I mean, when I saw the opponent I thought it was still pre-season"
Damn does sportsnet know you're leaking subscription only pre-game interviews.

That is going to infuriate Habs fans snooping this thread :laugh: Got the goons out early

• Wow
Reactions: Shooter2x

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
On paper it looks like an easy win for the Leafs, but Montreal will be full of piss and vinegar and just might keep it close.
This is a test to me to see what kind of team we have this year. We have played down to bad teams in the past, we need to break that streak and being the same consistency and intensity every night

Reactions: DragoGrizzly

Leaf Fans

Sep 29, 2017
8 years would buy several seasons in his 30's so I assume it would be something like 8 years 4.5 AAV which I am ok with. He fits with our top line players and scores, but more importantly he brings tenacity to our top end of the lineup and we simply need more players like him not less
Between the first and second period of the Rags -Bolts game they mentioned the Nick Paul daleal for Bunting.

29Potvin

Jan 27, 2012
London Ontario
It may stay close for the first half of the game as the Leafs players will have to sit/stand during the 3 hour introduction of the Habs new captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad