Leafs Goal Song

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Leafs Goal Song

• Keep It (Hall and Oates)

Votes: 35 20.6%
  • Change it to something up tempo

Votes: 105 61.8%
  • Change it to something similar to Hall and Oates in tempo

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Other

Votes: 34 20.0%

• Total voters

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
I like that it's silly. May not be the best, but the silliness kind of adds to it. It doesn't get you pumped per se but it gets you in a jolly mood.

I've mentioned this many times, but the best goal songs are ones that piss off opposing fans. Chelsea Dagger. Or the Rangers goal song. Those are the two best in the league by far.

Just whatever happens, don't change it to 80s metal. That's been so overdone and is too cliche.

Gilmour1996

Oct 16, 2022
I know this is kind of American instead of Canadian but it works to describe the rich hockey player lifestyle and is a pretty peppy song. Who knows, we might even play a NY team in the playoffs:

Last edited:

FiveHoleo

Jul 31, 2021
Screw what the players want, and screw changing the goal song. Those snowflakes get everything they want already, keep the song just to spite them. It isn't for them, its for us anyway. I say that as an individual that hates Hall and Oates and all they have anything to do with. You don't change a goal song on a whim, its something that's established and kept as a tradition. The time to change it was in 2018, not now.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
A goal song is the least of our worries! Let's get to the playoffs and win a f***ing round!!!

Reactions: rumman

The Iceman

Sep 22, 2007
I have Doug Gilmour's version of the Leafs and Beautiful people by Manson song etched in my memory...good times.
Tough team, tough song.

Something to be said about a very soft and joke type goal song 2 years in.

Gallagbi

Formerly Eazy_B97
Jul 5, 2005
I have Doug Gilmour's version of the Leafs and Beautiful people by Manson song etched in my memory...good times.
Tough team, tough song.
I dont ever remember a goal song in the Gilmour era

Last edited:

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
I’ll stick with the Devil I know. If they change it it’ll just be to some other mellow 80’s song to appease the suits.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad