GDT: Leafs Devils II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Pretty clear that Reimer is playing scared, knowing that letting in any goal might cost him his job at this point while Mac is playing easy with nothing to lose mentality.

Is Mac all of a sudden better than Reims? No.

But right now Reimer cannot be trusted in goal.
Reimer definitely not a money goaltender. Can't handle pressure, nonis saw that in game 7, we are seeing it again.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Kessel and JVR are not in sync. The have for the most been disappointing this game. Passengers for Bozak who is creating out there.

Nithoniniel

Sep 7, 2012
Skövde, Sweden
Figured Mac would be good as a backup, why I wanted to trade Reims at deadline. Hfboards response: you seriously want to go into playoffs with drew as backup.

Yes yes I do if we even make it.

I wanted the same, but seemed like we wouldn't really get much for Reimer at that point.

HamiltonNHL

Resigning Marner == Running it back
Jan 4, 2012
Which is one of the reasons why Carlyle should get fired if we don't make the playoffs this year.

His stubbornness + lack of defensive scheme should no longer be part of this team :shakehead

Not starting MacIntyre was plain bad coaching.

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
it's kind of boring.. i couldn't get past the 30 minute mark of the first episode :(

Season 1 was good.

Season 2 was crap and lead to TWD's downswing in reputation. Stupid farm.

Season 3 was pretty good.

Season 4 first half was good, 2nd half has been great.

It's not for everyone, but I enjoy it.

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
4) Offensive Posts, Links or Images: No NSFW content. NSFW ("Not Safe For Work") is defined as anything that most people would not want their bosses, parents, and/or teachers to see. Do not use profanity, racial, ethnic, religious, or other slurs and stereotypes, or post sexually-oriented material, masturbatory and excretory references, or any other offensive material. This includes "Victim Pictures" of people and animals after they have been through some form of bodily trauma, "Goatse" - Photographic picture featuring the rear end of anatomy, "Tubgirl" - Photographic picture featuring creative uses of anatomy and liquids, and pedophilic jokes (ones about having sex with children). Nude and semi-nude images are not to be posted here. That includes your avatar. These are not "Babe" forums for displaying content that belongs in swimsuit calendars or lingerie catalogs.
Do not circumvent the obscenity filter by using numbers or characters such as ! or $. A word's exclusion from the obscenity filter does not mean its usage is endorsed.
We have members from different countries, religions, and cultural backgrounds. Even if you express a point of view that is very popular in your culture, it may generate a negative reaction from members in another part of the world so please exercise tact.

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
Just cause I love posting this to rile everyone up:

images

Super Mega

Jun 29, 2013
i feel like most of you on the Drew Mac bandwagon didnt watch preaseason, he seemed rattled and fighting the puck ala Reimer. Still I will take him over James for the moment...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad