GDT: Leafs Devils II

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafstilldeath*

Look at the devils up high close to the points and the pass cannot go to Gleason meanwhile we ****ing collapse not recover the pucks with points open

Carlyle for Jack Adams

:sarcasm:

HellasLEAF

'93 to Infinity
Sep 14, 2006
Pretty clear that Reimer is playing scared, knowing that letting in any goal might cost him his job at this point while Mac is playing easy with nothing to lose mentality.

Is Mac all of a sudden better than Reims? No.

But right now Reimer cannot be trusted in goal.

TML23

Aug 2, 2008
Toronto
Why Carlyle didn't pull Reimer after 2 in Montreal and start Mac tonight is beyond me.

Which is one of the reasons why Carlyle should get fired if we don't make the playoffs this year.

His stubbornness + lack of defensive scheme should no longer be part of this team :shakehead

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Figured Mac would be good as a backup, why I wanted to trade Reims at deadline. Hfboards response: you seriously want to go into playoffs with drew as backup.

Yes yes I do if we even make it.

King of Arcadia

Feb 11, 2010
Here we go.....macintire is the next coming of allan bester? Cripes, how about a larger sample size before we hand him the vezina trophy. Cripes.

FriedEgg

Sep 26, 2009
Look at the devils up high close to the points and the pass cannot go to Gleason meanwhile we ****ing collapse not recover the pucks with points open

Carlyle for Jack Adams

:sarcasm:

Its only been a problem for 70 games. I'm sure they will figure it out

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
Pretty clear that Reimer is playing scared, knowing that letting in any goal might cost him his job at this point while Mac is playing easy with nothing to lose mentality.

Is Mac all of a sudden better than Reims? No.

But right now Reimer cannot be trusted in goal.

Stop making sense. :laugh:

jasonleaffan

Dec 7, 2008
Toronto
Yes, my heart aches for the wife of a multimillionaire athlete living in a world-class city whose public twitter page has a couple of remarks about her husband's performance at work.

It is easy to make your twitter page private. For the most part, the only people who make twitter pages public are those with any claim to fame. Her only claim to fame is that she is married to an athlete. Surprise, surprise when that twitter page suddenly contains discussion about that athlete's performance.

Exactly

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Getting out shot in the third being down by 2 goals.

Playing in our zone most of the time.

Seriously?

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
MacIntyre has a glove hand!

We could have saved our season if we started him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad