GDT: Leafs @ Devils 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Willie, Knies, AM and Domi have combined for zero SOG and zero hits. Maybe Sheldon learned how to neutralize them from all the watching:laugh:

Matthews hit a post... not sure he has been neutralized.

The 1st line isn't converting, but I think they've by far been the best line this year.

Great first game and dominating play this game too.

Reactions: no2ninja

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
How can anyone watching this game and not cringe whenever 91 is on the ice for us?

He has bobbled pucks, overskated pucks, miss passed pucks, and taken a penalty that may have given devils life

He looks more washed than 06 Lindros

Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
How can anyone watching this game and not cringe whenever 91 is on the ice for us?

He has bobbled pucks, overskated pucks, miss passed pucks, and taken a penalty that may have given devils life

It's been that way for years.

Evilhomer

Oct 10, 2019
You can definitely see the different defensive system this team is now using. I think we will see a pretty dramatic difference in team goals against this season.

Reactions: ThrowDemTongs

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012

Hes been our worst player through 4 periods of hockey so far. I really hope this is just a funk and he turns things around quickly.

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020

He looked like this last year but was elite on the PP. I am not cringing because he expires after this year so who cares.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
People shitting on Tavares, I think Marner has been bad. Soft, everytime he gets the puck either does nothing or loses it trying to force it to Matthews

Reactions: Racer88

IronHookem

Nov 8, 2023
He looked like this last year but was elite on the PP. I am not cringing because he expires after this year so who cares.
He was awful on the PP for the most part, he had flashes of good plays but the dude is clearly past his prime and its trending downward really quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad