GDT: Leafs @ Devils 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roo

Oct 3, 2005
Oakville
They look solid like they did yesterday, just that pucks have gone in today. You’d never know it reading yesterdays PGT.

Solid effort, outplaying them so far. Hopefully they it up.

tmlfan98

No More Excuses #MarnerOut
Aug 13, 2012
Hockey's Mecca
I also hope with domi it's a slow start thing with him and not I'm comfortable now with some job security thing.
With Domi it's the exact same thing as it's always been. He is less bad defensively at C than on the wing (unless he is being elevated by playing as Auston Matthews' setup man). On wing he has always looked completely lost defensively, but somehow at C it's less bad.

Reactions: Hockey 4 Life

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
the worst of it is, Tavares looks like he can keep up for like the first month or so, but this year he is slower than Molasses right out of the gate
I think Tavares may be that type of player that goes from 70 point 2c to 40 point 3c in a season due to decline in his foot speed.

Reactions: Cleetus

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
No idea how people are saying it is just Tavares bringing down the 2nd line, Domi has sucked just as much. Nylander has been slightly better.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I don't like to jump on the 'I hate Tavares' bandwagon, but JT usually starts the season with energy and right now he's looking really behind the play. Wonder if he's still hurt

Reactions: horner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad