Friedman: Leafs and Knies talking extension

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
Apples to apples instead of
Apples to carrots

With a little critical thinking, it's obvious that the actual number is not important. What was up for debate was why take X now when Y could be there in a few years, and I listed several recent examples of players who took X when they could have had Y.

The actual numbers are semantics irrelevant to the topic.

Also should note, we are clearly not talking comparables here so quit purposefully conflating the two to avoid admitting being wrong.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
With a little critical thinking, it's obvious that the actual number is not important. What was up for debate was why take X now when Y could be there in a few years, and I listed several recent examples of players who took X when they could have had Y.

Also should note, we are clearly not talking comparables here so quit purposefully conflating the two to avoid admitting being wrong.
I’m not wrong, you just won’t accept the L.
Like a lot of posters have tried to tell you.
Happens a lot in your own forum, to you.

I already said my thoughts, think it’s a bridge.

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
I’m still here, I don’t know why we’re arguing lol. I think everybody is mostly on the same page about where his value would be right now.

I dunno either. You falsely claimed that I insinuated Knies was worth Faber/Slaf level contracts, balked at quoting where I said that, claiming you already had, and then abandoned ship when I pointed out the obvious mocking tone of my post and quoted a post on page one where I said Knies wasn't currently worth $5M...

It's OK to admit that you were wrong to claim I was insinuating Knies was worth Faber/Slaf.

"It's obvious that the actual number is not important."

When you've been through the current Leafs era of contract negotiations, this is the mentality you develop lmao.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad