Post-Game Talk: Leafs 3 Bruins 2 // Matty gets his 70th and the game winner

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

thusk

Jul 15, 2011
Chicoutimi
you saw what i was saying yesterday. Samsonov made the key save a at key time to keep leafs in the game and who step up when its matter? Tavares, Matthews.

Samsonov tonight was good and was looking in control. he didn't allowed any weak goal and he gave a chance to his teammate to get the job done and they did it.

Its how good or bad goaltending can affect every part of the game.

glue

Jan 30, 2006
Toronto
Solid team effort, if we play that way defensively and special teams stay the way it was the latter part of the game (PP goal and PK kill) things can go well. Studs of the game were Sammy and the entire 1st and 4th line. HM: Knies

Need way more from Marner, we’re going back home tied with potentially the return of Willy and hopefully Mcman as well, let’s see

Reactions: arso40

Buds17

Nov 29, 2015
Feeling much better about the team's chances now with them heading back to Toronto for a couple of games. Can't say I understand the logic of Boston switching goalies coming off of a win and great performance in net though (which isn't at all meant to suggest that Ullmark was poor tonight).

Last edited:

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Bruins have never looked unstoppable. Far from it. We've just looked bad.

Coming out 1-1 under those circumstances.... I'm take it every day.

Reactions: Anthrax442

HogTown06

Jul 20, 2012
Hammonds Plains
Matthews was a beast all night, all over the ice.

Scored, assisted and pretty much saved a goal at the end there shoving the puck under Samsonov.

These Bruins are not the big bad Bruins, keep pounding them.

Reactions: Zacman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad