Post-Game Talk: Leaf fans send your gift baskets to 1 Panther Pkwy, Sunrise, FL 33323, Panthers have taken Bruins to at least 6 with a 4-3 OT win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
So who actually has any semblance of confidence and optimism for tomorrow?

This current core has a record of 3 and 7 at home.

Extend that to the Islanders in 16 and that record is 4 and 9

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006

That’s why it MUST change eventually

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl

They lost like, their last 4 in a row at home + haven't won a single playoffs home game. They gotta win one at home man. Can't end the season losing all 3 home games. I think somehow that'll make the puck bounce in their favor and they'll pull off a lucky, ugly, win.

Reactions: Vilam

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Funny you ask. The athletic just wrote about this. Amount of calls this year about average. Down from immediately after lockout. Overall it's a bit higher than pre lockout, but they didn't show the data.

View attachment 697999
thx for the Numbers. What i find interisting, the Numbers of the Series Panthers vs Boston are pretty high. Mostly cause we had already 9 Game misconduts in this Series. at Games we are around 7-10 Minutes on Penaltys in the whole Game, if you count out the Roughing and Slashing Penaltys on both Sides. Last Game was 14.

current PIM list

current PIM regular

Playoff PIM 2021-22
Playoff PIM 2020-21
Playoff PIM 2016-17
Playoff PIM 2017 2018

Playoff PIM 2009 2010

Last edited:

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
They lost like, their last 4 in a row at home + haven't won a single playoffs home game. They gotta win one at home man. Can't end the season losing all 3 home games. I think somehow that'll make the puck bounce in their favor and they'll pull off a lucky, ugly, win.
I’ll take ugly every day of the week. It’s getting me angry that we are not winning at home that’s reflective of management at some point.

I didn’t think New Jersey was going to get even close to winning a series.

-ghoste
Why …the Devils played well all year.

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site

YOU MEAN POMO WASNT THE ISSUE?

But, but, but, but...

They told us it was Paul Maurice's fault for sure !

That the Jets great players were great players, and only the coach was the worse...

Big Buff really got that locker-room going, and since that Scheifele and Wheeler took over, this team is done.

Where's the Jets fan from BarDown ? I want to see his videos, the guy basically celebrated a Cup after the first game ! lool

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
For all the talk of Barkov struggling (regardless if he was ill or not), Zibanejad and Panarin had 0 goals vs whoever the hell Akira Schmid is

austropanther

Jul 21, 2015
Bregenz
Our team should come out so much stronger next year after this season - whether we are done for the season after tonight or still have some more games to go.

Dragging two old Staals along - who in stretches were not at all some of our worst players - you can only go so far. Lundell in a sophomore slump, Reinhart snake bitten, Duke gone the whole season, new coach, new system, goalie trouble... plenty of reasons that in fact derailed us. Yet somehow we are in the POs.

Can't wait for next season. Our performance in the regular season should be closer to what the team did in 21-22, and our core gained so much valuable experience again. The positive thing is: we are not a nobody anymore, we have a good core that can do some damage. I remain optimistic that we will be a PO team for the next several seasons.

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006

YOU MEAN POMO WASNT THE ISSUE?

Funny how the Jets media is STILL trying to blame Maurice if you read some of the articles. And the way they do it is a stretch. Look at the below from the athletic article on the Jets. How does he take Maurice's comment to mean he barely showed him any defensive zone clips? Makes no sense.

I don't love Maurice, he seems pretty average and has his pluses and minuses, but I he seems good enough and it doesn't sound like there are any locker room issues.

Connor’s defence was not going to develop under a coach who once told me he barely needed to show Connor clips of his own zone.

Andrew Copp is very strong on the one side defensively but Kyle’s not far off that, with a huge upside to his offence,” Maurice told me in this one-on-one. “I bet you I’ve shown that guy nine, 10 defensive video clips since he’s been here. He just picks it up and he goes.”

Reactions: violaswallet

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Why …the Devils played well all year.
They remind me of how we were last year and I didn’t think it would really work in the playoffs. But I only really watched the first two games of their series and the Rangers were handling them. Not sure if the Devils changed things up to get back in the series or what.

-ghoste

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
They remind me of how we were last year and I didn’t think it would really work in the playoffs. But I only really watched the first two games of their series and the Rangers were handling them. Not sure if the Devils changed things up to get back in the series or what.

-ghoste
They changed the goalie. Vanecek just isn't a, good goalie

Reactions: Ghoste
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad