GDT: Le Storm Win, Oui Oui?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
I think you're thinking of the Foster Hewitt. And I have no idea how John hasn't won yet, but it does tend to be given towards the end of a career, and Forslund has more than a few years left in him.
I was partly making a joke.. but thanks for the info (I'll forgot it but thank you!)

AhosDatsyukian

Sep 25, 2020
Am I the only one who thinks Koko has looked significantly better these last 2-3 months than he did his first year+ here? He’s actually showing some top 6 caliber offensive chops in addition to the physicality and strong defensive play. Just needs to develop chemistry with linemates, a quicker release and some more confidence. Probably not as soon as this postseason (when we’ll really need him) but I do think sooner rather than later he’ll be playing like a clear cut 2C and his stats will reflect it.

MisterDobz

Tryin to Reason with Hurricane Season
Apr 13, 2022
Chicago, Florida
Am I the only one who thinks Koko has looked significantly better these last 2-3 months than he did his first year+ here? He’s actually showing some top 6 caliber offensive chops in addition to the physicality and strong defensive play. Just needs to develop chemistry with linemates, a quicker release and some more confidence. Probably not as soon as this postseason (when we’ll really need him) but I do think sooner rather than later he’ll be playing like a clear cut 2C and his stats will reflect it.
Yes.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
He just needs to gain his confidence and trust his stuff. We don’t have the media that questions a bad practice session and can let a young player work through things.

Another offseason of skating and shooting work will really do wonders.

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
No, he's clearly been getting his legs under him. Development doesn't happen overnight, after all.

3CanesInTheBox

no touch my guys
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
Chatmandu
Yup always thought he made sense as a long term investment. Would be great to see him turn it on for the playoffs though. As mentioned by others, the lack of skill around him with injuries etc makes it harder.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad