GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LesCactus

Oct 19, 2024
I understand that is a young + injured team and that we probably weren’t going to contend, but man at least stand up for yourselves and show some physicality.

Fenwick McCorsi

Not impress.
Mar 3, 2013
Montreal, QC
Trouba loves him a good headhunt but the more I see the slow-mo replay the more I see Barron lowering himself and turns and just kinda makes it worse on himself than if he saw it and ate it straight up? I don't know, either way, he never saw anything coming, hope he's not as hurt as he looked that was nasty.

TheYardMachine

Nice guy. Tries hard. Loves the game.
Sponsor
Jan 5, 2018
MSL's downfall will be because he is soff when there are times you shouldn't be.
Yeah its ridiculous it feels like he ask guys to say sorry when they hit someone

Way too soft and a reason why we are getting bullied every game

Its also on management to bring some intensity and grit to the bottom 6 whatever the cost is

Watching players getting injured every game is killing development cant believe qe didnt address that for years

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
It is impossible to recognize that mid hit and stop
The league is trying to eliminate hits when a player’s in a vulnerable position.

I don’t disagree that Barron is responsible for putting himself in that position. But that doesn’t give Trouba license to crush him with a high hit.

That being said I’ve found that the replays tonight leave much to be desired. Tough to see if that was a headshot or not.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Well at least we got to see the legends so we shouldn’t be complaining, now we can hope that maybe someday we’ll celebrate legends who aren’t at risk of falling between the toilet and the wall at any given moment

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
Trouba loves him a good headhunt but the more I see the slow-mo replay the more I see Barron lowering himself and turns and just kinda makes it worse on himself than if he saw it and ate it straight up? I don't know, either way, he never saw anything coming, hope he's not as hurt as he looked that was nasty.
Broken nose and concussion 🤕

• Wow
Reactions: Fenwick McCorsi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad