GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabSgt

Go Habs D'OH
Oct 19, 2019
Montreal
I'm in the Rags feed they say it should be 9-2.

View attachment 920078
I mean, they're not wrong.

1729646036742.jpeg

Hacketts

Jul 12, 2018
I love how everyone during this offseason all became coaches.

MSL said at the beginning of the season they were going from man on man to zone. This is going to be a process, and add in the fact we have the greenest D in the league...This is the mess we are in. It will get cleaned up at some point, and hopefully sooner then later. It's fair to be critical of MSL, but some of you guys are gonna OD on that kool-aid.

We're a lot better than this, and we showed that many nights last season.
Pun intended?

no lol.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
My excitement for this team this season is completely dead. Feels like we regressed back to 22-23.

You mean 2021-2022 the year we finished dead last. HugGo said they wanted to see progress this year & be in the playoff mix. This is not progress and we'll likely be in the lottery mix instead.

Team is worse than last year, somehow.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I raise you Al McNeil(Habs players revolted to boot him out), Boom Boom(who quit), Bob Berry, Mario Tremblay, Bob Gainey, Randy Cunneyworth, Dominique Ducharme, And I'm not sure who was better between Carbo and Therrien.
I thought about McNeil but you also list a very in depth group.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
I agree, so much excitement to start this season, then I forget we are made of glass.
We need more than Demidov.
Probably have to wait for Demidov, Hage etc. All the vets that should be tradable are shit. Only chance is if there is a good UFA out there that will sign with Montreal.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
What I'm eager to see in due time....is Dach eager to give 100%, work hard, and do the extra thing to win battles. Or just he does like to dance around.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad