GDT: le Club de hockey Canadien vs Rags, 7:15 pm - TSN2, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yasuo

Sep 7, 2016
Dach-Suzuki-Caufield
Slaf-Hagens-Demidov
Laine-Kapanen-Heinemen

Could be the top 9 as soon as next year than you have Hage/Kapanen/Roy and other as potential option as well. I know Hagens is kinda small (not Caufield small) but you cant pass on that kind of talent.

• Wow
Reactions: Levard

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
And now a brief word from one of our 1970s luminaries.

fNTfsPv.gif

• Haha
Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

GrandmaCookie

Feb 10, 2019
Dach-Suzuki-Caufield
Slaf-Hagens-Demidov
Laine-Kapanen-Heinemen

Could be the top 9 as soon as next year than you have Hage/Kapanen/Roy and other as potential option as well. I know Hagens is small but you cant pass on that kind of talent.
Give me the big Baritone sir. Ain’t no need for small player on this top 6. I’ll rather see them draft a defenseman than an undersized center.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Dach-Suzuki-Caufield
Slaf-Hagens-Demidov
Laine-Kapanen-Heinemen

Could be the top 9 as soon as next year than you have Hage/Kapanen/Roy and other as potential option as well. I know Hagens is small but you cant pass on that kind of talent.
Most of those guys are on the roster and we still suck. They need a coach

Reactions: Riddick412

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
We have concepts of how to play hockey
We have concepts of defense
We have concepts of a transition game

But dont expect us to have an actual plan to implement the concept
At least it feels they are playing out there now. It doesn't feel like a game that is out of reach... yet

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Okay tell me this....there are quite a few NHL players on that team. Vets. If that would be the case that the system is absolutely pee wee level....there's no chance that vets wouldn't voice it? Suggestions? Trying to fix it? All those players are actually running around making fool of themselves while not saying one word? If so, we are in deeper trouble than we think...
Honestly, the entire team looks like they have checked out. The Rangers just executed 8 passes inside our blueline and Panarin hit the post but it was easy for them and it has looked easy for our opponents so far this season with the Ottawa game being the exception.

We get hemmed in like no other Habs team I can remember and without exceptional goaltending we don't have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad