Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
1729636971204.jpeg

Cause we love you Slaf! :nod:

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Damn Marty really hates Xhekaj. They tell him to calm himself and I get that but then he becomes a ghost and you don't see and his loses his way. Just let him be who he is if you want to have good hockey from him. And God knows we need a big physical player in our line-up.

Would not be surprised if they move him. It would be a mistake.

That’s what Laracque is saying too.

What a joke that would be… a big, physical, tough defensemen with a good wrist shot. He should be in the lineup.

Reactions: Kimota

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
That’s what Laracque is saying too.

What a joke that would be… a big, physical, tough defensemen with a good wrist shot. He should be in the lineup.
Once again... Habs are back where decisions are made NOT based on hockey. Arbs is 5-6 dman. And he ahs something that no Habs player had in a long time. And is being ruined because coach doesn't like him. No one can convince me that Arbs play is worse than that of Barron, Struble or hell, even Matheson for that matter. MSL is willing to tolerate stupid lazy tripping and high stick penalties, but now not those resulting in Arbs going after someone who is trying to hurt his teammate.

Just stupid. This organization never learns and we as fans don't deserve this.

Deebs

Without you, everything falls apart
Feb 5, 2014
Damn Marty really hates Xhekaj. They tell him to calm himself and I get that but then he becomes a ghost and you don't see and his loses his way. Just let him be who he is if you want to have good hockey from him. And God knows we need a big physical player in our line-up.
Thing is, if we let him just do whatever, we'll continue to have a penalty machine and defensive liability in the lineup. Talk about going backwards as a team. As of right now, Struble is the better player. I'm not saying that's it for Arber but he needs to get his game in order or he's not going to be on this team when it really matters.

Beaker

In My Lab Goggles
Jun 4, 2007
In The Lab.
Thing is, if we let him just do whatever, we'll continue to have a penalty machine and defensive liability in the lineup. Talk about going backwards as a team. As of right now, Struble is the better player. I'm not saying that's it for Arber but he needs to get his game in order or he's not going to be on this team when it really matters.

Xhekaj has 2 PIMS this season… and no, Struble is not the better player.

Reactions: Kimota

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
he needs to get his game in order or he's not going to be on this team when it really matters.
If this applied to every player equally, then I'd have a lot less of an issue with the way he's been treated. But it is clear he is singled out.

If his defensive play is considered terrible then the same can be said for Struble, Savard, Matheson, and Hutson.
Bingo!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad