Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
IMG_5329.gif

Reactions: bsl

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Damn Marty really hates Xhekaj. They tell him to calm himself and I get that but then he becomes a ghost and you don't see and his loses his way. Just let him be who he is if you want to have good hockey from him. And God knows we need a big physical player in our line-up.

Reactions: Runner77

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
No GDT thread is up yet, and I didn't see anyone signed up for it.

Come back to GDT making @Runner77 !!!

Marathon Runner GIFs | Tenor

Here we are.....at game 7. We haven't even played a full playoff series of hockey yet, and our board (not our mods) is divided on the great question that has plagued our time.......to tank or not to tank? But just for tonight....can we but the brakes on the tank talk?

Tank GIFs | Tenor

Let us rejoice in our shiny new midget. Our legacy of teeny-tiny players stands strong. Embrace our Lane!

2024 Montreal Canadiens Top 25 Under 25: #5 Lane Hutson : r/Habs

No Slaf tonight...or for the next week. That is not good for me. I think I will drink beer tonight.....

Cheers GIFs on GIPHY - Be Animated

But our favorite wood rider is back to take his place (no not Mia, you pervs).....hopefully we get some sweet flow tonight!

Post-Game Talk: - Michael Pezzetta wins it in the shootout ...

Anywhooooo.....I suck at this. Just thought I'd get it started.

Please come back Runner!

View attachment 919868

Time for a drink GHG
You're just too damn clever for your own good.
Good job Sir for such short notice...

Me like it you are hired for a game next month and can start work on it immediately.
Choose wisely and show us what you've been hiding under that bushel. :D

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Damn Marty really hates Xhekaj. They tell him to calm himself and I get that but then he becomes a ghost and you don't see and his loses his way. Just let him be who he is if you want to have good hockey from him. And God knows we need a big physical player in our line-up.
Would not be surprised if they move him. It would be a mistake.

• Wow
Reactions: Runner77

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
I'll say it.

MSL is kind of a shitty coach in general

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
So a guaranted lost then. I don't think the habs ever wins the games where they honor someone. Hell, the Isles game turned for the worst after they announced it was Savard 800e games and the crowd cheered.
Why are they allowed to do that. NHL idiots set up a staggered schedule and then allow teams to have ceremonies that screw it all up.

I know you were counting me but I'm just not interested. :laugh:
At least there will be a lot of games to watch if this one goes south.

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77 and Rapala

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad