LD Zeev Buium - University of Denver, NCAA (2024, 12th, MIN)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Way happier with Yakemchuk. Was stressing the sens we’re gonna draft Buium I would have and am happy with any other player
1723461428291.png

Yeah you sound really confident in that pick :sarcasm:

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
i don't know how anyone who looks at faber and doesn't see similar qualities in buium. the only thing my wild's D core are missing is some crease clearing beef. as long as kaprizov stays and yurov is as good or better than boldy lookout nhl WE'RE COMIN! (kevin garnett)

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
i don't know how anyone who looks at faber and doesn't see similar qualities in buium. the only thing my wild's D core are missing is some crease clearing beef. as long as kaprizov stays and yurov is as good or better than boldy lookout nhl WE'RE COMIN! (kevin garnett)
Faber is a much better skater, but otherwise I agree there are some similarities.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Faber was much better defensively in college, Buium much better offensively. Part of that was what their respective teams asked of them.

If Buium was asked to be a lockdown defensive Dman, I'm not sure how good he would be at it. As is, the hope would be that he is primarily an offensive Dman, but one who is decent defensively, i.e. Fox.

Faber has already exceeded offensive expectations offensively for him, so it's hard to predict where he is going from here, but I would still say that his more of a defense first Dman. More of a Suter, type, hopefully.

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
View attachment 900469

Yeah you sound really confident in that pick :sarcasm:
Any prospect from any draft has bust potential 2 months post draft. That post is more of a target on the sens drafting than Yak there is even a chance that Zeev can be better than Yak but ill take Yak for sure. I predict ill revive this thread in 2-3 years to taunt and the mods will shut it down XD

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
comprehension is low with this man. hurt his feelings by sharing my thoughts on his favourite 18 year old boy and this is the best he can come up with xD.

• Love
Reactions: H3ckt1k

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
comprehension is low with this man. hurt his feelings by sharing my thoughts on his favourite 18 year old boy and this is the best he can come up with xD.
Just doesnt sound like the opinion of a confident man!

I just find it hilarious when people I never see on this board just come into a prospect thread to bash them for no reason and talk with so much conviction. You still have not once said what you don't like about Buium's game or why you think he will fail but keep chatting.

I'll be waiting for your bump, I better be getting @'d in 2-3 years I'll hold you to it.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad