LD Yan Kuznetsov (2020, 50th, CGY)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
I think he and solo would be paired with grushnikov or Poirier for a defensive minded and an offensive minded guy pairing in the AHL.

The current roster guys (ie: Bean,Bahl, Hanley LD & Miromanov, Pachal, Hanley RD) would have to really crap the bed or get really injured in large batches for those young guys to play on the Flames.

Hanley and Pachal seem like career #7 types. If any of the AHLers show promise I can't imagine they won't be given a chance.

I think all four of those guys see time up.

Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Hanley and Pachal seem like career #7 types. If any of the AHLers show promise I can't imagine they won't be given a chance.

I think all four of those guys see time up.

Hanley is a 7th guy who plays both sides and will be UFA but Pachal and Bahl are both RFA. Pachal plays RD. Both RD need AHL games (Sorry, I mean Brewski not Gru on RD). All the LD guys need to go through combos of Bahl, Bean and Hanley. Bean and Bahl are still pretty young.

Next season though I'm not sure if graduating them to the press box makes sense if Pachal and Bahl are extended... Unless it's some crazy Huksa/Sutter hybrid d pairing idea where they carry 8 dmen and rotate the bottom pairing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad