LD Kurban Limatov - MHK Dynamo Moskva, MHL (2025 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s | Rest Easy #13
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com
I’ve seen him play.

Here is what I wrote on twitter when he was drafted into the USHL:

Then here are a few of his assists from a while back. I don’t think any were primary assists but they showed he can jump start an offence and provide much needed support from the blueline.

Hrabal the Giant

Nov 21, 2023
Iowa
How likely is he to actually make the jump if he's already locked up quite a few years? I love his size and nose for net mentality but the Russian/Euro factor for anything that's not a top 15 talent scares the shit out of me still if I'm honest. I know more euro players have come over in recent years but I always wonder about how we know if they want to make that jump or not from Euro to NA hockey.

Reactions: coooldude

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
How likely is he to actually make the jump if he's already locked up quite a few years? I love his size and nose for net mentality but the Russian/Euro factor for anything that's not a top 15 talent scares the shit out of me still if I'm honest. I know more euro players have come over in recent years but I always wonder about how we know if they want to make that jump or not from Euro to NA hockey.
It’s American players NHL teams should be worried about nowadays, not Russians lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad