LD Kirill Kudryavtsev - Soo Greyhounds, OHL (2022, 208th, VAN)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Brent Burns Beard

Powered by Vasiliev Podsloven
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
I love the highlites but would really appreciate a scouting report or some other narrative about this player and his development.

Anyone see enough of him to comment?

UrbanImpact

Apr 12, 2021
I love the highlites but would really appreciate a scouting report or some other narrative about this player and his development.

Anyone see enough of him to comment?

Was following him and Hunter B all season as they are/were Canuck prospects.

KK is an all situations Dman. He has a lethal outlet pass and skates well. His offence is average however and i wouldnt expect him to be a point producer in the NHL. He has the smarts and tools to be an effective 2-way all situation defender. I compared him all season to someone like Dan Hamhuis.

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
Weird player.

My impression of him when I've watched him is that he's a very vanilla depth prospect - slightly undersized, average skater, reasonably smart with the puck but few dynamic skills - but then he constantly pops up highly on coach rankings for underrated players and defensive defenders. I'm guessing he's a player you appreciate more with more consistent, regular viewings. But I'm still not sold on how his tools will project moving up to the AHL next year.

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
Probably the most pleasant surprise of Canucks' training camp and preseason. He's got a legitimate chance to become a regular in the NHL. Nice 7th-round pick.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Blue and Green

Out to lunch
Dec 17, 2017
He was never a flashy player in junior, but man, he was rock solid, always in the right position, never got rattled.
Yep, that's him. Moves the puck well, too. I'd never seen him play until last Friday's preseason game against the Kraken. Well above my expectations, and then an equally good showing last night in Edmonton. People are going to be adjusting their Canucks' Top Prospects lists in a hurry.

Raistlin

Aug 25, 2006
Yep, that's him. Moves the puck well, too. I'd never seen him play until last Friday's preseason game against the Kraken. Well above my expectations, and then an equally good showing last night in Edmonton. People are going to be adjusting their Canucks' Top Prospects lists in a hurry.
kept hearing that he was voted most underrated by opposing coaches, never got to see him see him, but now I know he has a solid chance to make the team after seeing him against NHL competition. seeing how Jet Woo fizzled, its good that another prospect have exceeded expectations by this much. 2022 turned out to be a great looking draft year for Vancouver to keep the pipeline moving.

Reactions: WetcoastOrca

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad