LD Kashawn Aitcheson - Barrie Colts, OHL (2025 Draft)

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Having an impactful start to his -1 season. Looks like another possible quality defenseman coming out of Barrie.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Does this guy need some more love here? He's showing up in early 2025 projection lists around the 15-25 range of the first round.

VMfjfxz.png

He's not that big but I'm assuming he plays with a nasty disposition given his PIMs. 39 points in 64 games in his first full OHL season along with 126 PIMs...to go along with 4 points in 6 games in the playoffs with another 17 PIM.

Is he just a fiery two-way junior player or are we looking at a legit high-end first round prospect here?

Reactions: Hockeyville USA

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Does this guy need some more love here? He's showing up in early 2025 projection lists around the 15-25 range of the first round.

VMfjfxz.png

He's not that big but I'm assuming he plays with a nasty disposition given his PIMs. 39 points in 64 games in his first full OHL season along with 126 PIMs...to go along with 4 points in 6 games in the playoffs with another 17 PIM.

Is he just a fiery two-way junior player or are we looking at a legit high-end first round prospect here?
My guess is he benefitted and received a bigger role on that team than was expected last year as a result of Beau Akey getting injured.

But that said, he really seemed to make the most out of that opportunity, which not all younger players can.

I for one am really interested to see what he can do next year, and also think he may be someone being slept on.

Last edited:

Ad

Ad

Ad