LD Anton Silayev - Torpedo Nizhny Novgorod, KHL (2024, 10th, NJ)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
I think you answered it for yourself then with Casey. He’s not going to be playing his offhand if there’s no no PP time available for him. That’s too many PP types. One or two of those guys won’t be on the team. Casey and Hamilton the most likely of the bunch not to in the future.
Nemec isnt "PP type". You said what you said.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Nemec isnt "PP type". You said what you said.
Yes, I did say what I said. You just didn’t interpret the meaning correctly.

Look, I get English isn’t your first language. I understand why it might be easy for someone to mix this up. I don’t speak by the book English. I speak very conversational, and sometimes that might be difficult for someone who doesn’t have English as their first language to decipher.

I’m telling you what I meant. There’s no reason to tell me that you know what I meant better than I do. Sorry, but this discussion is getting stupid, so let’s please move on from it.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
And thus did Silayev become the 3rd best defenseman prospect behind Nikishin and Levshunov in the eyes of the they just Xirik who has great eyes for talent.:thumbu:

Reactions: Guadana

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
And thus did Silayev become the 3rd best defenseman prospect behind Nikishin and Levshunov in the eyes of the they just Xirik who has great eyes for talent.:thumbu:
I would say I like Simashev more than Levshunov, in a complex, but its a conversation for different topic.

Top Defensive prospects is interesting conversation especially when we have offensively so dynamic Mateychuk and very smart Buium and on the other hand we have Simashev and Silayev with great defensive tools. Its hard to compare both categories in one pool.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad