LD Alexander Nikishin - SKA St.Petersburg, KHL (2020, 69th, CAR)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

canary

Jan 20, 2011
Toronto
Looking at his stat line, how does he have three PIM?
1695239039500.png

Astyanax

May 5, 2020
I think it's not just in Russia...
It's definitely not just Russia.
2nd yakov was never funny!!!!
3rd it's been 40 years; time to let the back jokes die.
If you need me to, i'll tie a couple bad jokes to a tree and hit em with a shovel. Sure some kids will cry but it will be worth it for the rest of us.

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
If you need me to, i'll tie a couple bad jokes to a tree and hit em with a shovel. Sure some kids will cry but it will be worth it for the rest of us.

Lol, I don't think it was a bad joke. It's just penalties kill so many teams in so many different hockey leagues.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006

@DaveG laughed.

kp61c

Apr 3, 2012
separate civilization
He really has nothing left to prove in the KHL. As soon as he's able to come over, he'll have a spot in the lineup for the Canes. At a certain point, it might be in the best interests of all parties involved to agree to a buyout to he can come over and play against the best.
No, it's only in carolina's interests, it would be idiotic for ska to give away a key player.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pavel Buchnevich

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Well at least at the moment he really looks like an NHLer. Now, let's hope he will not put a Nikulin.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
This is obnoxious level of passive-aggressiveness
That's a compliment, I said he looks like an NHLer in KHL. That means that he looks to be to good for KHL. For the moment. Hopefully, he will not act as Nikulin who also looked like he is too good for KHL back in late 2000s, but he stayed and predictably regressed. Same almost happened with Kuznetsov back in the day aswell.

Clear now?

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
That's a compliment, I said he looks like an NHLer in KHL. That means that he looks to be to good for KHL. For the moment. Hopefully, he will not act as Nikulin who also looked like he is too good for KHL back in late 2000s, but he stayed and predictably regressed. Same almost happened with Kuznetsov back in the day aswell.

Clear now?
Yes, your explanation only confirms my point.

If I responded to the recent Logan Cooley highlight with

"Well at least at the moment he really looks like an NHLer. Now, let's hope he does not pull an Alex Galchenyuk" that would be passive aggressive, it's offering the faintest amount of praise, surrounded with a negative aroma to it by comparing him to someone that he isn't, comprehend?

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Yes, your explanation only confirms my point.

If I responded to the recent Logan Cooley highlight with

"Well at least at the moment he really looks like an NHLer. Now, let's hope he does not pull an Alex Galchenyuk" that would be passive aggressive, comprehend?
What is the connection between Cooley and Galchenyuk aside from 3rd overall draft position?

Nikulin is a guy who was showered with money to stay in KHL back in the day, and I think, SKA will try to do the same with Nikishin aswell. Yes, harder to pull it off now than then. They are in similar situations, Nikishin is probably as dominant as Nikulin back in the day, just Nikishin is slightly younger than Nikulin in his best years and also, there is a salary cap now. So there is a connection. Your connection between Cooley and Galchenyuk I don't get at all.

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
What is the connection between Cooley and Galchenyuk aside from 3rd overall draft position?

Nikulin is a guy who was showered with money to stay in KHL back in the day, and I think, SKA will try to do the same with Nikishin aswell. Yes, harder to pull it off now than then. They are in similar situations, Nikishin is probably as dominant as Nikulin back in the day, just Nikishin is slightly younger than Nikulin in his best years and also, there is a salary cap now. So there is a connection. Your connection between Cooley and Galchenyuk I don't get at all.
Nikulin was nowhere near as good as Nikishin at the same age. You understand this.

Reactions: newsportsfan123

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad