GDT: Lazy JFWP GDT: Caps@Canes

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
I think ill be in attendance tomorrow. First game since the SO loss to the Wild where I pulled for Minny. Ill proudly be wearing Canes colors tomorrow.

Oh, and JFWP. :)

Lazyking

Never Forget
Oct 15, 2011
Connecticut
Big game in my eyes, division game off a big layoff. biggest one til the Olympic break. Can't come out flat. Keep pace with everyone and pull closer to second place.

djboos22

Aho (insert pun)
Jan 17, 2011
Palm Bay, FL
Big game in my eyes, division game off a big layoff. biggest one til the Olympic break. Can't come out flat. Keep pace with everyone and pull closer to second place.

With the Rangers getting a point and Philly coming out last night with that win, its pretty important that we keep pace for sure.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
So I went to go check the standings to see how much of a must-win game this is, and uh...

ibdFj3b.png

I guess the Devils folded and got absorbed as Flyers B? Plus, you know...that whole ranking teams by points thing doesn't apply.

EDIT: And wow, it's already fixed. Ninja grab.

Joe McGrath

Oct 29, 2009
Ward starting for some reason, despite Peters owning them. Bellemore back, looks like Murphy out.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
So how has Gerbe been for you guys? I know he was on fire a couple months ago.

Glad to see Sekera doing great for you! Most fans who have a clue in Buffalo miss him. He's just a solid steady force. Still, others are stubborn and ignorantly think he was nothing impressive. Even with a mountain of evidence thrown in their faces.

RodTheBawd

Oct 16, 2013
So how has Gerbe been for you guys? I know he was on fire a couple months ago.

Glad to see Sekera doing great for you! Most fans who have a clue in Buffalo miss him. He's just a solid steady force. Still, others are stubborn and ignorantly think he was nothing impressive. Even with a mountain of evidence thrown in their faces.

I think Gerbe's played his role very well, no complaints there. I didn't know much about Sekera prior to the move, but I read that crazy analysis one of y'all did on him and he's lived up to it. Best most consistent player we've had up until this point in the season (despite a couple shaky games lately).

To the game tonight: If someone doesn't make a run at Wilson, I'm done ever expecting this team to be anything but *******. The fact Edler went unpunished should have been enough for me.

Last edited:

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
To the game tonight: If someone doesn't make a run at Wilson, I'm done ever expecting this team to be anything but *******. The fact Edler went unpunished should have been enough for me.

Prepare to be disappointed. What, exactly, do you think taking a run at Wilson will accomplish? Other than putting Carolina down a man and giving the Capital's lethal PP a chance to score?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad